If you decide to sell your property through Movenowproperties.com, we understand that you are entrusting us with your most precious and valuable asset. We aim to earn your trust by providing a service that is cost effective, professional, friendly and helpful.
Free property valuations
We are happy to provide you with a free, no obligation property valuation. Once you advise us what type of property you are looking to sell, the number of bedrooms and area your property is located in, our company valuers will use their own local knowledge and information online to prepare for your meeting. We will then arrange a suitable time for them to visit you and provide you with an accurate sales valuation. They can also suggest any improvements to help improve the property’s saleability.
Most potential buyers come from online enquiries, which is why we are part of the leading portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Find a property, prime location and many more.
We recommend you take the advantage of allowing us to erect a free For Sale Board outside your property. They provide an excellent marketing opportunity to potential buyers in your area, and by the time they come to view your property they will have already favourably appraised the exterior of the property, leaving only for the internal viewing to be completed.
We offer accompanied viewings at times to suit you or when you are out at work if this is what you would prefer.
Getting the most out of your viewings
Consider its “kerb appeal”; the first thing potential buyers will see before they even get past the front door. Here are some things to look out for:
- Does the front of your house need smartening up?
- Could the front garden be tidier?
- Would the front door look better with a fresh lick of paint?
- Could the front windows do with a clean?
Look at the inside with a critical eye too:
- Keep it clean and tidy. De-clutter and use sensible storage. Potential buyers will want to visualise how they can fill the space
- Undertake any minor repairs that need doing so buyers will need to really try hard to find any negatives
- If you want to re-decorate, go for neutral tones, which will appeal to a wider audience
- Make your house comfortable, cool on hot sunny days and warm if it’s winter
- Banish smoke or pet odours. Open the windows, brew some fresh coffee and add finishing touches such as fresh flowers to brighten the place up
- Bring out the best features such as fireplaces and use mirrors to increase the sense of space