The purpose of the complaint’s procedure is to deal quickly, effectively and efficiently with your grievance and where possible, turn a potentially negative situation into a positive one, through our care and attention.
Dealing with the complaint
We aim to provide a high standard of service to you, our customers, at all times. However, sometimes things can go wrong and if that happens, we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly. For ease, we have detailed our complaints processes below.
- Please contact us to speak with one of our friendly staff members to see if you can resolve your complaint verbally.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the call please write (by letter or email) to the Branch Manager with the details of your complaint setting out clearly the reasons for your grievance(s) together with dates, names of any staff members you dealt with and enclosing/attaching any supporting evidence.
- The Branch Manager will acknowledge your complaint in writing (letter or email) within 5 working days of receiving it.
- The Branch Manager will review your complaint and provide you with a formal written outcome of his/her investigation within 15 working days of receiving the complaint.
- Should you still be dissatisfied, you may refer the complaint to the Property Redress Scheme whose details are below. Please note that you must refer your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme within 12 months of receiving our response for the Property Redress Scheme to consider it.
Address: 1st Floor,